The Magic Scarf Company will be closed Thursday November 23rd in recognition of the Thanksgiving Holiday. All shipments will be delayed one business day. We will resume regular business Friday November 24th

Login
Click here for Wholesale Catalog

Wholesale Catalog

Popcorn Styles

Plenty of plus size choices in our our most popular style!

Our Gourmet Popcorn Queen Size Short Sleeve Shirts are fit for your queen sized customers. They're made to fit and flatter sizes XL - 3X, 100% polyester Satin. Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Applique - Christmas Tree
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black with Gold Leaves
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brushstrokes Black-Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Earthtone Floral
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Ivory Poppies on Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

P230
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

P233
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

P234
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

P236
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Red Poppies on Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bayberry
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Champagne
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Denim
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Harvest Gold
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Olive
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pearl
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Royal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Queen Size Three Quarter Sleeve Popcorn Shirts are a customer favorite! They look great on your queen sized customers. 100% polyester Satin. Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

#14011
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Flowers Black-Tan
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Lilies Copper-Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Mauve-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Sky Blue-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black w/ Gold Leaves
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Floral Charcoal-Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Flowers Royal-Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Giraffe Purple-Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leopard Black-White
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Orange
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Royal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Zebra Aqua-Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bronze
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bubblegum
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Champagne
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Chocolate
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dusty Rose
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaf Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Magenta
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Olive
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paprika
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Taupe
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Vanilla
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Vivid Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Three Quarter and Long Sleeve Queen Size Coin Fishscale Shirts are perfect for casual wear and elegant events.

100% Easy Care Polyester Satin
Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Bayberry
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bright Rose
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Champagne
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Chestnut
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Denim
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Granite
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Harvest Gold
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Hot Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Lemon Chiffon
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Navy
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Neon Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Olive
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pale Baby Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paprika
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Taupe
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Teal Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Vivid Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Silky Touch is Lighter than Air!

These Queen Size Short Sleeve Silky Touch Popcorn Shirts are ideal for those who prefer a lightweight shirt for travel and everyday.

100% Polyester
Queen Size fits XL-3X
Made in China

Available Options

Floral Lace Black-Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaves Green-Violet-Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Reptile Black-White
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Ribbon Taupe-Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Safari Gold
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Beige
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bubblegum
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Chocolate Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Coral
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Eggplant
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Fuchsia
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Granite
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaf Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Light Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Light Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pink Dark Tone
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Royal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Silky Touch is Lighter than Air!

These Queen Size Three Quarter Sleeve Silky Touch Popcorn Shirts are ideal for those who prefer a lightweight shirt for travel and everyday.

100% Polyester
Queen Size fits XL-3X
Made in China

Available Options

Abstract Floral Bright
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Pink-Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Zebra Blue-Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Zebra Gold-Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Zebra Orange-Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Batik Pink Blush
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Burgundy Floral
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dots Hot Pink-Orange
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dots Lime-Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dots Pink-Lilac
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dots Turquoise-Lime
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaves Green-Violet-Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaves Turquoise-Green-Copper
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leopard
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Multi Dots White-Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Multi Giraffe
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paisley Raspberry
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paisley Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pink Floral
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Purple Daydream
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Red-Black-Yellow Flowers
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Reptile Black-White
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Ribbon Taupe-Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Baby Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Beige
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bright Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bubblegum
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Burgundy
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Celery
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Champagne
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Chocolate Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Coral
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Cranberry
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Eggplant
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Eggshell
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Espresso
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Fuchsia
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Gold
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Hot Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Hunter Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Leaf Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Light Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Light Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Mocha
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Oatmeal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Olive
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Orchid
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paprika
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Rose
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Sky Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Taupe
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Gourmet Popcorn Queen Size Cardigan Tops are fit for your queen sized customers. They're made to fit and flatter sizes XL-3X.

100% Polyester Satin
Magic Woman Plus Size fits M-XXL
Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Aqua Garden
Size: Plus Size Fits (M-XXL)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

English Ivy
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Java
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Paprika
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Sage
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Our Short Sleeve Queen Size Coin Fishscale Shirts are made to fit and flatter sizes XL - 3X. Your customers will love these!

100% Easy Care Polyester Satin
Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Beige
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Black
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Bubblegum
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Dark Chocolate
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Denim
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Eggplant
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Hot Pink
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Lilac
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Royal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Seagreen
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Sky Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Teal Blue
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Turquoise
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Coin short sleeve in printed fabrics make a great artistic impression. Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Abstract - Mauve-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract - Sky Blue-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Flowers Black-Tan
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Lilies Copper-Teal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Flowers Royal-Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Giraffe Purple-Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Swirl Black-Red
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Swirl Black-White
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Coin three quarter sleeve in printed fabrics make a great artistic impression. Queen Size fits XL-3X

Available Options

Abstract - Mauve-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract - Sky Blue-Ivory
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Abstract Flowers Black-Tan
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Floral - Charcoal-Purple
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Floral - Green-Gold
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Flowers Royal-Charcoal
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Giraffe Green-Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Giraffe Purple-Brown
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Green
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Pop Art - Orange
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

Swirl Black-White
Size: Queen Size Fits (XL-3X)

For Pricing & Ordering
> Click Here <

You are viewing the Retail Catalog